SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Boffa, Adriana
- 2Heather Leier
- 1Achal, Roshan
- 1Alain, Claude.
- 1Bickersteth, Patrick.
- 1Charest, Monique
- 49Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 49Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Art and Design, Department of
- 3Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
- 2PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space
- 2PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space/The Idea of Place: Space and Culture 20th Anniversary Conference
- 13Department of Psychology
- 12Department of Educational Psychology
- 3Department of Elementary Education
- 2Centre for Neuroscience
- 2Department of English and Film Studies
- 2Department of History and Classics
- 1Ball, Karyn (English and Film Studies)
- 1Defraeye, Piet (Drama)
- 1Dickson, Clayton (Psychology, Physiology)
- 1Dickson, Clayton T (Psychology, Physiology, Centre for Neuroscience)
- 1Dickson, Clayton T. (Psychology)
- 1Dr. Clayton T. Dickson (Psychology, Physiology, and Centre for Neuroscience)
"Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!" The Portrayal of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) in the Museums of LvivDownload
This thesis examines the portrayal of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) in the museums of Lviv, Ukraine. Founded in 1929 by veterans of the Polish-West Ukrainian War and nationalistic student associations, the primary objective of the OUN was to attain a sovereign and united...
A Hole in the World is an open composition for prepared electric guitar, archival recording, and audio programming. Text-fragments culled from my father’s recorded autobiography serve as the focal point of the piece. Transformations of these text-fragments within the audio programming language...
This dissertation examines contemporary Lebanese cultural production and its shifting relationship to the everyday/ordinary as a site that unfolds in the midst of or in proximity to violence. I argue that attention to the ordinary is an effective mode through which to approach societies, like...