SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of
- 2Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of/Research Materials (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of/Presentations (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Over the past decade improvements in semiconductor technology have led to faster power electronic switches with higher ratings. These devices have been used to improve the performance of various power converter systems. In particular, the Voltage Source Converter (VSC) has been widely used in...
The PHANToM R devices (SensAble Technologies Inc., MA, USA) provide the users in industry and academia with an opportunity for research and education in virtual reality, haptics, robot motion control and teleoperation. Traditionally, one has to develop C/C++ codes using the OpenHaptics R software...
S.R. Jim Thesis Appendix B - Numerical Analysis Scripts
This archive collects programming scripts used in the analysis of data presented in the thesis: S.R. Jim, Nanoengineered Glancing Angle Deposition Thin Films for Ultrathin-Layer Chromatography, PhD Thesis, University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada) (2014). The first two unedited scripts were used...
Time-Resolved Ultrathin-Layer Chromatography (TR-UTLC) Programming Code
This collection of programming code is designed for the analysis of video frames extracted from recordings of coloured sample separations in planar chromatography (TLC, thin-layer chromatography; and UTLC, ultrathin-layer chromatography). The tool set enables semi-automatic extraction of...