SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7Life skills
- 1Adjustment (Psychology)
- 1Adjustment (Psychology) in children
- 1Cerebral palsied children--Family relationships
- 1Diabetes in adolescence--Psychological aspects
- 1Beaubien, James J.
- 1Cameron, Joanne Margaret.
- 1Carten, Anne Elizabeth.
- 1Ferland, Adam R
- 1Kim, Hae-Young.
- 1McEwan, Andrea Catherine.
Childhood obesity has risen dramatically over recent decades in Canada, attributed largely to increasingly obesogenic environments. Our understanding of obesity now recognizes its complex ecological etiology, yet life skills – critical to how children engage with their surroundings – have been...
The purpose of this exploratory study was to examine parents’ perceptions of their children’s positive youth development (PYD) through participation in organized youth sport programs. Twenty-two parents (12 mothers, 10 fathers, M age = 38.9 years) of children 5 to 8 years who were involved in an...