SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Economic indicators
- 6Human services--Forecasting
- 7Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Community Trends Working Group
- 2Kolkman, John
- 1Ahorro, Joseph
- 1Dowdell, Virginia
- 1Neilson, Michelle
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Housing (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Education (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Tracking the Trends is the ESPC's flagship publication that offers a comprehensive collection of current and historical demographic and socio-economic data focused on the Edmonton region. The 2013 edition of this report contains statistics on education and employment, the cost of living and...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton and the surrounding region. Special feature on youth.Download
Includes statistics for communities surrounding the city of Edmonton (e.g. Sherwood Park, Leduc, etc.)
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on immigrants.Download
\"Tracking the Trends looks at the major social and economic trends likely to influence human services in Edmonton- now and in the near future. The 1991 [3rd] edition has, as its special focus, trends and service implications as they affect Edmonton's immigrant population.\"
(In the 2002 edition this publication is referred to as the \"Cost of Healthy Living\" edition.)
The ninth edition of Tracking the Trends presents many new data variables on social and economic trends and provides more detailed analysis than previous editions. It also includes an updated Social Health Index, which is a means of measuring and tracking the overall level of social health in...