SearchSkip to Search Results
- 15Location unknown
- 15Mediterranean-purchased from fish market
- 12Canada-British Columbia-Cluculz Lake outlet
- 12purchased from T&T grocery store
- 9Canada-Alberta-Salter`s Lake
- 138Sawchuk, Matthew
- 1Anwar, Taslima
- 1Bandara, Sasiri
- 1Clark, James S.
- 1Horvath, Lajos
- 1Kristensen, Todd Jay
- 139Biological Sciences, Department of
- 138Biological Sciences, Department of/Biological Sciences Fish Skeletal Elements
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 5Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
The Alaska Highway through Southwestern Yukon is located in the discontinuous permafrost zone with many areas of the highway corridor associated with degrading permafrost. Given the strategic value of the corridor, it is critical to have a clear understanding of permafrost characteristics and...
A series of experiments with an ocean general circulation model of the Mediterranean forced by artificial (but realistic) surface fluxes of heat and freshwater are performed. The model has a stable thermohaline circulation under the baseline fluxes. Small decreases in excess evaporation (8%)...
For populations having dispersal described by fat‐tailed kernels (kernels with tails that are not exponentially bounded), asymptotic population spread rates cannot be estimated by traditional models because these models predict continually accelerating (asymptotically infinite) invasion. The...