SearchSkip to Search Results
Subject / Keyword
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 3Alberta Health and Wellness
- 3Vallianatos, H.
- 2Cash, Sean B.
- 2Cortus, Brett
- 2Goddard, Ellen
- 26Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 26Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 7Nursing, Faculty of
- 7Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 7Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 6Toolkit for Grant Success
- 5Faculty of Nursing
- 5School of Public Health
- 2Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 2Department of Rural Economy
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science
Vision-based Tracking of Worker Trajectories in Built Workplaces for Safety and Health StudyDownload
Construction sites are the place where personnel and equipment work closely. In such workplaces, human movement dynamically adapts to the surrounding circumstances which are congested and continually changing. Acquisition of worker trajectories and measurement of physical value of workplaces,...
61 - 61 of 61