SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Bixby, Rebecca J.
- 1Boston, Penelope J.
- 1Burgess, David Olen
- 1Gerwin, W.
- 1Jones, Brian
- 1Kruemmelbein, J.
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
We report on a reticulated filament found in modern and fossil cave samples that cannot be correlated to any known microorganism or organism part. These filaments were found in moist environments in five limestone caves (four in New Mexico, U.S.A., one in Tabasco, Mexico), and a basalt lava tube...
This study characterized two organic-rich source rock formations from three different sub-basins of the Georgina Basin, Central Australia, using the 187Re – 187Os isotope system and a suite of major, minor, and trace elements. The major organic-rich source rock in the Georgina Basin, the lower...