SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Division of
- 1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Division of/Reviews (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- 1University of Alberta Library
- 1University of Alberta Library/Health Sciences Search Filters
Characterization of sagittal plane calcaneal rotation and its relationship to the medial longitudinal arch during the midstance phase of gait.Download
Rearfoot motion during gait may influence athletic footwear choices and injury prevention, yet rearfoot motion during stance has not been fully characterized. Rearfoot pronation is typically used to categorize arch types into structural and functional groups, yet the amount of rearfoot plantar...
Quantitative Assessment of Gait and Balance Following Deep Brain Stimulation in Patients with Parkinson’s DiseaseDownload
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder characterized by tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia and postural instability. Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) targeting either the subthalamic nucleus (STN) or globus pallidus interna (GPi) is highly effective for treating the cardinal...