SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 1Boxall, Peter C.
- 1Campbell, Sandy
- 1Halvaksz, Jamon Alex
- 3Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 3Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1Anthropology, Department of
- 1Anthropology, Department of/Research Materials (Anthropology)
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
This is the third report resulting from the study: \"A Socioeconomic Evaluation of Sportfishing Activity in Southern Alberta.\" The first report dealt with general results from the survey, while the second focused specifically on the impacts of the Oldman River Dam on recreational fishing in the...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: When I was writing my SSHRC-supported book, Mills in the Medieval Economy: England 1300-1540 (Oxford University Press, 2004), I noted a curious incidence involving the tearing down of two large watermill complexes on the River Itchen between Southampton and Winchester in...
In St. Petersburg, it was not uncommon to see people fishing in the canals.
The literature on environment-animal-human relations, place, and space, tends to emphasize cultural differences between global interests and local environmental practices. While this literature contributes substantially to our understanding of resource management, traditional ecological...