SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Exercise Therapy
- 3Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 2Electric Stimulation Therapy
- 2Magnetic Field Therapy
- 2Urinary Incontinence
- 3Nursing, Faculty of
- 3Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
- 1Oncology, Department of
- 1Oncology, Department of/Medical Oncology
- 1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Division of
- 1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Division of/Reviews (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Background information The prostate is a male sex gland that surrounds the outlet of the bladder. Two main diseases of the prostate (cancer of the prostate, and benign (non-cancerous) prostatic enlargement) can be treated by surgery but some men suffer leakage of urine (urinary incontinence)...
Background Upper-limb dysfunction is a commonly reported side effect of treatment for breast cancer and may include decreased shoulder range of motion (the range through which a joint can be moved) (ROM) and strength, pain and lymphedema. Objectives To review randomized controlled trials (RCTs)...
Background In future, as the population ages, the number of people in our communities suffering with dementia will rise dramatically. This will not only affect the quality of life of people with dementia but also increase the burden on family caregivers, community care, and residential care...