SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Ospina, Maria
- 1Campbell, Kristin
- 1Courneya, Kerry S.
- 1Dabbs, Kelly
- 1Dennett, Liz
- 1Harstall, Christa
- 1Breast Neoplasms
- 1Exercise Therapy
- 1Internet Child Exploitation - Rapid Reviews
- 1Internet Safety - Rapid Reviews
- 1Joint Diseases
- 1Oncology, Department of
- 1Oncology, Department of/Medical Oncology
- 1Institute of Health Economics
- 1Institute of Health Economics/Reports (IHE)
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Physical Therapy
Background Upper-limb dysfunction is a commonly reported side effect of treatment for breast cancer and may include decreased shoulder range of motion (the range through which a joint can be moved) (ROM) and strength, pain and lymphedema. Objectives To review randomized controlled trials (RCTs)...
Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth Over the Internet: A Rapid Review of the Scientific LiteratureDownload
The Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth Over the Internet: A Rapid Review of the Scientific Literature report examines the research evidence on the frequency, effects, risk factors of sexual exploitation of children and youth over the Internet. The report also provides information on...