SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Badamgarav, D.
- 1Currie, P. J.
- 1Fanti, F.
- 1Jiang, Zhirong.
- 1Li, Xueqin Suechin.
- 1Remanan, Mejo Kuzhithariel
- 3Biological Sciences, Department of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Research Data and Materials (Biological Sciences)
Activity of flour beetles (Tribolium confusum) in the presence of feces from rats infected with rat tapeworm (Hymenolepis diminuta)Download
We studied the attraction of flour beetles (Tribolium confusum) to feces from rats infected with the rat tapeworm, Hymenolepis diminuta. Beetles were either fed or fasted prior to each trial. During trials, beetles were tested. singly or in groups and offered a choice (i) between natural baits...
The avian egg is an excellent source of nutrients, and consists of components with beneficial properties but there is a limited knowledge on the effect of various cooking methods and gastrointestinal digestion on antioxidant activity of eggs. The present study was focused on the effect of cooking...
New specimens of Nemegtomaia from the Baruungoyot and Nemegt Formations (Late Cretaceous) of MongoliaDownload
Two new specimens of the oviraptorid theropod Nemegtomaia barsboldi from the Nemegt Basin of southern Mongolia are described. Specimen MPC-D 107/15 was collected from the upper beds of the Baruungoyot Formation (Campanian-Maastrichtian), and is a nest of eggs with the skeleton of the assumed...