SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1 Li, Jun
- 1Abeysundara, Namal W
- 1Anderson-Baron, Matthew N
- 1Androschuk, Alaura MA
- 1Arantes, A. S.
- 1Arnold, Kirsten J
- 17Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 17Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of
- 4Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
- 1Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch/Journal Articles (Kinsella Ranch)
Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) is the most common genetic cause of Intellectual Disability, affecting 1 in 4000 boys and 1 in 6000 girls. Work in our lab using Drosophila melanogaster and since replicated in the mouse model has shown that excess protein synthesis is a major mechanism connecting the...
Cells require the ability to modulate function in response to their surroundings so that they are able to contribute to the survival of the organism. A key mechanism that allows tunable responses to changes in environment is by differential control of gene expression by transcriptional...