SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 3Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Physics, Department of
- 1Physics, Department of/Journal Articles (Physics)
Abstract: The objective of this study was to experimentally simulate interactions between liquid manure and soil in diffusion-dominant areas beneath earthen manure storage (EMS). A previous radial diffusion cell method was modified to include an anaerobic chamber that employed a plastic glove bag...
Two flybys of Mercury by the NASA MESSENGER spacecraft on January 14 and October 6, 2008 provide insight into the spatial distribution of the heavy ion exosphere around the planet. The relatively quiet solar wind conditions and interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) orientation allow us to compare...