SearchSkip to Search Results
- 30Computer-assisted instruction
- 3Computer managed instruction
- 2Counseling--Computer-assisted instruction
- 2Education--Data processing
- 2Evidence-based medicine
- 2Information literacy
- 2Campbell, Sandy
- 2Rowand, James J.
- 2Storie, Dale
- 1Abell, Robert A.
- 1Adams, Catherine A.
- 1Allan, Jacqueline Elizabeth Ward.
- 25Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 25Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2University of Alberta Library
- 2University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Secondary Education, Department of
- 1Secondary Education, Department of/Journal Articles (Secondary Education)
A Comparative Investigation of Pedagogical possibilities of Digital Tools for Family and School Early Literacy EducationDownload
SSHRC Awarded Insight Grant 2013: The proposed research aims to investigate shifts in digital literacy practices in school and home in sites in Canada and Australia and to examine factors that might impede and/or facilitate digital literacy development.