SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Campbell, Katherine
- 2Paslawski, Teresa
- 2Ranaweera, Kamal
- 2Rockwell, Geoffrey
- 2Ruecker, Stan
- 1Adams, Greg
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 2Digital Humanities Program
- 2Digital Humanities Program/Journal Articles (Digital Humanities)
A Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities (Day of DH) is a community documentation project that brings together digital humanists from around the world to document what they do on one day, typically March 18. The goal of the project, which has been run three times since 2009, is to bring...
Vehicles for Change: Conversation and Collaboration in Support of Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum DisordersDownload
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) constitutes a highly complex and controversial public health concern among researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and public citizens and can lead to devastating cognitive, physical, and functional impairments (Chudley et al., 2005; Streissguth &...
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: My primary objective is to use a grounded theory approach to understand the causal dynamics underlying IT-mediated collaboration, as evidenced in wikis and using system logs (which capture every single online activity) as data. Inspired by the Human Genome Project, that...