SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Linguistics, Department of
- 1Linguistics, Department of/Research Publications (Linguistics)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC IG awarded 2016: Incoming university students have experience with and are engaged by avatar-based virtual worlds [VEs]. Are educators ready for them? An empirically supported, psychological theory of learning in 3D Virtual Environments, with principles for educational practice, would...
Early emergence of structural constraints on code-mixing: evidence from French-English bilingual childrenDownload
Does young bilingual children's code-mixing obey the same structural constraints as bilingual adults' code-mixing? The present study addresses this question using code-mixing data from 15 French±English bilingual children ®lmed in conversation with both parents at six-month intervals from the age...
The purpose of the present study was twofold: (a) to examine what cognitive processes differentiate between gifted readers and controls, and (b) to examine the individual profiles of gifted readers. One hundred forty-four grade 4 to 6 elementary school children (54 grade 4, 55 grade 5, and 35...