SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Anand, Anju H
- 1David McConnell
- 1Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 1Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 1Fitzpatrick, Anne
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
Former foster youth often experience an array of serious challenges during their young adult years. Problems such as homelessness, school drop-out, and mental health and drug problems have been attributed to the requirement that foster youth lose their supports from child welfare as they approach...
SHRCC PDG awarded 2016: This study aims to determine a solution to two inter-related problems for human services in Quebec and Alberta. One problem is that we currently lack the requisite knowledge to 'make good' on our commitment under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with...