SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Change management
- 1Action Research
- 1Data models
- 1Database consistency
- 1Electronic Health Record
- 1Computing Science, Department of
- 1Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A convergence of cultures and strategies to improve Electronic Health Record implementation within a Tanzanian clinical environmentDownload
This research explored the question: “How can we improve the implementation of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) within a Tanzanian clinical environment?” The objectives included working with local stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve, and exploring barriers and facilitators to...
Maintaining Database Consistency in the Presence of Schema Evolution: An Evolutionary Approach based on Versions of SchemaDownload
Technical report TR96-31. With rapid advances in computer network technology and the increasing interest in global information sharing, grows the need for facilities that can effectively maintain the database consistency and program compatibility as the schema evolves. In this paper, we present...