SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Andrew E. Derocher
- 1Attri, Rohit
- 1Donaghey, Richard Hallam.
- 1Hedlin, Erik M
- 1Lamothe, Pierre.
- 1Mark A. Lewis
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
Assessing the relationships between weather, food limitation and breeding ecology in an Arctic top predatorDownload
A long term project being conducted on a population of Peregrine Falcons (Falco peregrinus) breeding near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Canada, has chronicled a steady decline in annual productivity over 30 years. By documenting the direct effects of summer rainfall on nestling mortality, a recent study...
Biology of king eider (Somateria spectabilis) in a fresh water breeding area on Bathurst Island, N.W.T.Download
Masters thesis resulting from studies of the king eider made in 1971 and 1972. Special emphasis was placed on the reproductive cycle.
Broadening of genetic diversity in spring canola (Brassica napus L.) by use of yellow sarson and Canadian spring Brassica rapa L.Download
Canada is the top producer of Brassica oilseeds [B. napus L. (n = 19, AC genome)] in the world. Genetic diversity has declined in this crop in the recent years due to use of only superior and genetically narrow gene pool in breeding. Presence of adequate genetic diversity is important for further...
Spacing behaviour of breeding buffleheads (Bucephala albeola) on ponds in the southern boreal forestDownload
Masters thesis. Study was carried out for three field seasons at ponds situated north of Atikameg in the Utikuma-Lesser Slave Lakes region of north-central Alberta.