SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Blended learning
- 1Adult learning
- 1Content analysis
- 1Diffusion of innovations
- 1Early adopter
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Eliuk, Dianne L.
- 1Lepatski, Cheryl L.
- 1Marin, Luis F
- 1Sagarra, Nuria
- 1Stanley Varnhagen (Supervisor)
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of/Journal Articles (Modern Languages and Cultural Studies)
Blending classroom instruction with online homework: A study of student perceptions of computer-assisted L2 learningDownload
This study investigates the impact of an online workbook on the attitudes of 245 second language (L2) Spanish learners toward this pedagogical tool over two consecutive semesters. The treatment consisted of four hours of classroom instruction and one set of online homework per week, during two...
The digital revolution changes the way we teach and learn. This paper introduces the concept of a hybrid course structure. It aims to show the benefits of blended learning and describes the course design used by the Bibliothèque Saint-Jean, University of Alberta. It is hoped this approach will...
The purpose of this research is to explore how to optimize the quality of the design of a blended learning experience. This research started as an evaluation of the effectiveness of the design of instructional hypermedia. However, a preliminary review brought out the need to study the larger...