SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Boreal forests
- 1Dendroctonus ponderoae
- 1Fungal pathogen
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Gene discovery for enzymes involved in limonene modification or utilization by the mountain pine beetle-associated pathogen Grosmannia clavigeraDownload
To successfully colonize and eventually kill pine trees, Grosmannia clavigera (Gs cryptic species), the main fungal pathogen associated with the mountain pine beetle (Dendroctonus ponderosae), has developed multiple mechanisms to overcome host tree chemical defenses, of which terpenoids are a...
High throughput bio-technologies in chemistry experiments generate a huge amount of data. These data are awaiting to be analyzed for knowledge discovery. In this work, we have developed a web-based resource MyCompoundID for compound identification. Our base database contains 8,021 metabolite...