SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Biomedical Engineering
- 13D Printing
- 1Electromyographic Signals
- 1Hand Exoskeleton
- 1Image Processing
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
Reproduction of anatomical structures by rapid prototyping has proven to be a valid adjunct for craniofacial surgery, providing alternative methods to produce prostheses and development of surgical guides. The aim of this study was to introduce a methodology to fabricate asymmetric human...
Ultrasound imaging is a safe, affordable and reliable diagnostic tool widely used in medical professions. While 2D ultrasound imaging is used extensively in clinical environments, 3D ultrasound imaging has not yet seen wide clinical acceptance. This is partly due to the practical limitations on...