SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Antibacterial mechanisms
- 1Applications of light emitting diodes in food processing and water treatment
- 1Bacteria--Effect of antibiotics on
- 1Chen, Yijun
- 1Duar, Rebbeca M
- 1Frederick, Kurt R.
- 1Hassanpourfard, Mahtab
- 1Huang, Chunkai
- 1Lawfield, Andrew, M. W.
- 5Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 1Department of Renewable Resources
- 2Yu, Tong (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Foote, Lee (Renewable Resources)
- 1Gingras, Murray (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Jens Walter (Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Kumar, Aloke (Mechanical Engineering)
- 1Liu, Yang (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
This study examines the effects of Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PAO1) biofilm, with a concentration of cells similar to that reported for saturated aquifers, on the transport of poly(acrylic acid) stabilized nanoscale zero valent iron (pnZVI) in 14 cm long, saturated, laboratory packed columns, with...
Treatment of Oil Sands Process-affected Water (OSPW) Using Integrated Fixed-film Activated Sludge (IFAS) ReactorsDownload
The oil sands process-affected water (OSPW) generated from bitumen extraction of oil sands, is currently stored in tailings ponds due to its toxicity to the aquatic organisms. The primary toxic constituents of OSPW are a complex mixture of alicyclic and aliphatic compounds containing carboxyl...