SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Nicoladis, E.
- 3Paradis, J.
- 2Lefebvre, Emilie
- 1Alibrahim, Bashair
- 1Anjomshoae, Farzaneh
- 1Asirvatham, Sulochana R.
- 12Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 12Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Linguistics, Department of
- 4Linguistics, Department of/Research Publications (Linguistics)
- 3Toolkit for Grant Success
- 3Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 5Article (Published)
- 4Research Material
- 1Article (Draft / Submitted)
- 1Conference/Workshop Poster
- 1Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 4Department of Linguistics
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 1Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- 1Department of Educational Administration
- 1Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- 1Department of Psychology
RESEARCH PROBLEM: Research on bilingualism and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is limited. Existing studies have focused on childrenâs second language (L2) development and little attention has been given to heritage language (HL) development. This thesis responds to the question, âdoes an...
Un aller-retour asymétrique : bilinguisme et pratique autotraductive dans le contexte arabeDownload
Throughout the two-way journey of nine self-translating authors from the literary periphery to the literary center and vice versa, this project examines the asymmetrical transfer of their work between the central languages of French and English on one part, and Arabic as a peripheral language on...
Variable Lexicalization of Dynamic Events in Language Production: A Comparison of Monolingual and Bilingual Speakers of French and EnglishDownload
This study explores how bilingualism impacts lexical selection within spontaneous spoken language production. The particular analysis focuses on the choice between synonymous verbs in English. The main hypothesis predicts that, as a result of crosslinguistic influence, bilingual speakers of...