SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Hoddinott, J.
- 2Swanson, C. A.
- 1Borchers-Zampini, C.
- 1Curtis, Jonathan M.
- 1Field, Catherine J.
- 1Glamm, A. B.
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Oral Health
Bean plants, trimmed to a simplified “double source, double sink” translocation system (the paired primary leaves serving as the double source and the paired lateral leaflets of the immature first trifoliate leaf as the double sink) were used to study the magnitude and short-term time course of...
Light (about 3,000 foot-candles) neither increased nor decreased the sink strength of young, rapidly expanding leaves of Phaseolus vulgaris L. cv. Black Valentine, as measured by the comparative rates of import of 14C-labeled photosynthates by sink leaves in the light versus dark in short term...
Estimating dietary choline intake can be challenging due to missing foods in the current United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) database. The objectives of the study were to quantify the choline-containing moieties and the total choline content of a variety of pulses available in North...