SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Book marketing
- 1Book trailers
- 1Consumer behaviour
- 1Culture--Semiotic models
- 1Digital rhetoric
- 2Berry, T. R.
- 1Babicheva, Julia
- 1Basaraba, Nicole
- 1Mackey, Margaret (Supervisor)
- 1McCarville, R. E.
- 1Pinfold, Mary Melinda.
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 1Alberta Centre for Active Living/Research Update (Alberta Centre for Active Living)
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of/Behavioural Medicine & Health Psychology
Transformations of the post-Soviet period in Russia affected virtually every sphere of social life. The national mass media market underwent noticeable changes, particularly, the segment of women’s magazines. Two major Soviet women’s magazines Rabotnica ‘woman worker’ and Krest’janka ‘peasant...
Using a recently developed measure of extrinsic contingency focus (ECF; Williams, Schimel, Hayes & Martens, 2009), four studies were conducted to examine the relationship between extrinsic contingency focus and the extent to which individuals strive to meet the social ideals shown in advertising...