SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Annual Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Western Centre for Economic Research
- 1Western Centre for Economic Research/Information Bulletins (Western Centre for Economic Research)
Analysis of the Korean Beef Market: A Study of Hotel Buyers' Perspectives of Beef Imports from Three Major Sources Part IIDownload
Under the WTO agreement, Korea is slated to liberalize its beef market by the year 2000. Decreasing government regulation and rapid economic growth promise significant growth in the Korean beef industry for foreign beef suppliers. As these opportunities develop, the competitive climate in this...
The annual reports collect the departmental activities for the events of each calendar year. Names of personnel, publication lists, awards, research grants, and other matters are collected here.
Pork Market Development Research Project: Market Potential for Alberta's Pork in Selected U.S. MarketsDownload
The ethnic Asian market in Washington and Oregon constitutes a sizable niche market for fresh Canadian pork. Since California possesses a large population segment that originates from Asia, the characteristics of the ethnic Asian-origin market in the northern part of the State are also of...