SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space/Working Papers
- 1Tracking Change
- 1Tracking Change/Reports (Tracking Change)
SSHRC Awarded PDG 2019: The rising costs has made housing in Canada less affordable. The goal of this one-year partnership is to identify what is required to build a resilient and sustainable community housing sector in Canada. Drawing on the knowledge and capacity of the sector itself, we will...
he first suburb of Edmonton, the capital of the oil-rich western Canadian prairie province of Alberta, was arguably the Federal Government of Canada's Papaschase Indian reservation 163. Situated inconveniently close to the settlement of Edmonton-Strathcona that had grown up around a Hudson's Bay...
SSHRC Awarded PDG 2012: What can cities and communities do to support and benefit from new technologies? How can knowledge-intensive sectors develop in ways which account for local contexts and local needs? How can benefits and prosperity be made to 'stick' to the communities in which new...