SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Attached 1 - 0-1 - Enviromental Impact Assessment Summary for Muskeg River Mine
- 1Attached 10 - 5-2 - Aquatic Resources Baseline Study for the Muskeg River Mine
- 1Attached 11 - 5-3 - Ecological Land Classification Baseline for Muskeg River Mine
- 1Attached 12 - 5-4 - Terrain & Soil Baseline for the Muskeg River Mine
- 1Attached 13 - 5-5 - Terrestrial Vegetation Baseline for the Muskeg River Mine
Shell Canada Limited (Shell) is applying to the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board (EUB) and Alberta Environmental Protection (AEP) for approval to construct, operate and reclaim a $1.2 billion oil sands mine and processing facilities on the western portion of Oil Sands Lease No. 7277080Tl3...