SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Moher, David
- 1Ansari, Mohammed T.
- 1Bjerre, Lise M.
- 1Bow, Simon
- 1Chisholm, Annabritt
- 1Fenton, Shannon
- 1Academic Achievement
- 1Chronic Disease
- 1Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- 1Dental Caries
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
A descriptive analysis of child-relevant systematic reviews in the Cochrane Database of Systematic ReviewsDownload
Background: Systematic reviews (SRs) are considered an important tool for decision-making. There has been no recent comprehensive identification or description of child-relevant SRs. A description of existing child-relevant SRs would help to identify the extent of available child-relevant...
Do sugar-sweetened beverages cause adverse health outcomes in children? A systematic review protocolDownload
Ziegler, Paula, Hamel, Candyce, Gow, Robert, Hutton, Brian, Pound, Catherine, Hadjiyannakis, Stasia, Sharma, Arya, Myers, Esther, Willows, Noreen, Singh, Kavita, Fenton, Shannon, Salewski, Erinn, Shrier, Ian, Ansari, Mohammed T., Stevens, Adrienne, O'Hara, Kathryn, Moher, David, Bjerre, Lise M., Tremblay, Mark
Background Cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes are examples of chronic diseases that impose significant morbidity and mortality in the general population worldwide. Most chronic diseases are associated with underlying preventable risk factors, such as elevated blood pressure, high blood...