SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
To meet the needs of researchers in Alberta and Canada, the University of Alberta Libraries is launching a web-based application to help researchers with the data management planning process. This tool will allow researchers to quickly and efficiently create data management plans that address...
SSHRC PEG funded 2017: Primary deliverables will include a public database on funding for NGOs in Canada; graduate student training; conference papers and journal articles, including papers that share our unique research methods; and a new network linking academics and community organizations....