SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Medical Errors - Clinical Learning
- 1Medical Incident Learning System
- 1Patient Safety Improvement
- 1Radiation Therapy - Medical Incidents - Clinical Learning
- 1Radiation Therapy - Patient Safety
- 1Radiotherapy - Patient Safety
We present a model process that will assist health care organizations in developing and implementing a formal management system for learning from incidents. Developed specifically for the Radiation Treatment (RT) Program at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre, a major cancer treatment centre in Calgary,...
Quantitative Approaches to Patient Safety - Research in Risk Analysis and Risk Management as Applied to Radiotherapy
This paper summarizes the first steps in a research program designed to inform technology assessment and decision-making associated with radiotherapy (treatment of cancer with ionizing radiation) at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre (TBCC) in Calgary, Alberta. HTA Initiative #15. ISBN 1-894927-01-X...