SearchSkip to Search Results
- 345Campbell, Sandy
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 3Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre
- 2Ruben, Abraham Anghik
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 21September, 2016
- 333Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 333Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 10School of Library and Information Studies
- 10School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
Taking off to the south at 5:30 p.m. There is smoke on the horizon from the forest fires east of the City. To the left of the image is Frame Lake with Yellowknife's tallest buildings behind it. To the right is the Con Mine tower with its red top.
Skansen is an open air living history museum on the island of Djurgarden in Stockholm. Examples of buildings have been brought from many parts of Sweden. This wooden windmill is from Öland Island which is just of the south east coast of Sweden. The outside of the windmill is covered with...
The Östersund Ski Stadium became the National Swedish Biathlon Arena and the national training centre in 2014. A dedicated stadium with a ski track allows athletes to train year-round (roller-skiis in summer). There is temporary athlete housing available at the site. Because of the presence...