SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3972Hill Times Publishing
- 3675Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1039Ward, Meghan
- 3149Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3015Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 960Lithic tools
- 21236Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21236Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9192University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3502University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2635Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
Background: The serum troponin assay is the biochemical gold standard for detecting myocardial infarction (MI). A major diagnostic issue is that some believe troponin levels can rise with reversible injury, in the absence of radiologically detectable infarct. Hypothesis: Because cell death...
Resilient Systems, Resilient Communities emerges from the University of Alberta interdisciplinary research network, Intersections of Sustainability, which focuses on the relationship between water governance, climate change, and community futures. The aim of the research network is to bring a...