SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4484Hill Times Publishing
- 4075Toronto Stock Exchange
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 2544Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 2142Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1183Ball, Allen
- 3530Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3397Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 22295Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 22295Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 10460University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3891University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2637Anthropology, Department of
- 2627Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 3874Article (Published)
- 1185Research Material
- 736Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1247Department of Educational Psychology
- 502Department of Educational Administration
- 426Department of Elementary Education
- 383Department of Civil Engineering
- 355Department of Chemistry
- 346Department of Secondary Education
Text Analysis Portal for Research (TAPoR) Archive
This is an Archive of the Text Analysis Portal for Research (TAPoR) website located at http://tapor.ca. TAPoR is a gateway to the tools used in sophisticated text analysis and retrieval. The archive contains: -A readme text document. -An SQL dump file of the database that contains the list of...
Visible light driven photocatalytic oxidation of thiols to disulfides using iron phthalocyanine immobilized on graphene oxide as a catalyst under alkali free conditionsDownload
The present paper describes the synthesis of graphene oxide immobilized iron phthalocyanine (FePc) for the photocatalytic oxidation of thiols to disulfides under alkaline free conditions. Iron phthalocyanine tetrasulfonamide was immobilized on carboxylated graphene oxide supports via covalent...
Photocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide to methanol using a ruthenium trinuclear polyazine complex immobilized on graphene oxide under visible light irradiationDownload
A ruthenium trinuclear polyazine complex was synthesized and subsequently immobilized through complexation to a graphene oxide support containing phenanthroline ligands (GO-phen). The developed photocatalyst was used for the photocatalytic reduction of CO2 to methanol, using a 20 watt white cold...