SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9102Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 6559Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 4794Hill Times Publishing
- 4323Toronto Stock Exchange
- 3454Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 3768Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3635Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 3154lithic tools
- 23371Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 23371Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 11106University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 9203Anthropology, Department of
- 9185Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4129University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4009Article (Published)
- 2773Research Material
- 837Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1599Department of Educational Psychology
- 1097Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 920Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 885Department of Computing Science
- 785Department of Chemistry
- 776Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 43Xu, Zhenghe (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 32Huang, Biao (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 31Kumar, Amit (Mechanical Engineering)
- 29Stroulia, Eleni (Computing Science)
- 27Liu, Qingxia (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 25Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
We welcome anyone curious about or working with bibliometrics and research impact indicators, across Canada, to join us for this inaugural Bibliometrics and Research Impact Community Call. The agenda is simple: we want to get folks talking, connecting, and building collaborations. We welcome...
Making Videos for Education and Instruction
This presentation will provide an introduction to the process of making videos. Examining the three stages of video creation (pre-production, production/recording, and post-production) the aim will be to provide an understanding of what is required to make videos with a focus on...
Know your rights: What to consider before you submit to a journal and sign a copyright transfer agreement - Online 2021
Know your rights: What to consider before you submit to a journal and sign a copyright transfer agreement - Online 2021Download
Slides related to Alexandra Kohn's presentation as a part of the ABC Copyright 2020 Fall Speaker Series, hosted by the University of Alberta Copyright Office.
This infographic was developed as part of a SSHRC-funded project (430-2018-00257) regarding worldview threat in the classroom. It is a poster for classroom use.