SearchSkip to Search Results
- 550Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 529Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 14Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 7Canadian Circumpolar Institute/50th Anniversary Celebration
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 347Campbell, Sandy
- 177Seale, Linda N.
- 9Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4UofA, MAC
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 56Antarctic Peninsula
- 56Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 24September, 2016
- 21Gentoo penguins
This semi-permanent open-air fruit and vegetable stand was on a street in St. Petersburg, Russia in September, 2016. In addition to several types of melons, the vendor had corn, grapes and figs for sale.
A small botanical garden on the UNBC campus. Displays an alpine garden and a Japanese-style garden with a water feature and a stylized pagoda shelter overlooking the City of Prince George.
These reindeer boots were beaded with traditional designs by Anna Nikolaeva of Yakutsk Russia. Anna is the granddaughter of master beadworker Semenova Polina Ivanovna.
The NWT Legislative Assembly Building was built so that it is integrated into the surrounding environment. A concrete path leads up to the doors in glass wall which forms the front of the building.
In mid-September in St. Petersburg, horse chestnuts were falling from the trees and breaking open on the ground. The women in the park were gathering the chestnuts to give to children as to be used in games.
This two -wheeled self-balancing scooter was being ridden by a young boy on a sidewalk in St. Petersburg Russia. The LED lights in the fenders changed colour.