SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1610Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1417Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Background: Cancer-associated venous thromboembolism (VTE) is associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Cancer patients are at higher risk of VTE recurrence despite anticoagulation and bleeding complications while on anticoagulation. There are some risk factors of bleeding specific...
Axial patterning of the developing vertebrate eye is crucial for proper axon pathfinding, as well as critically important morphogenetic events such as closure of the ocular fissure. Perturbations in eye morphogenesis can lead to ocular coloboma (failed ocular fissure closure) and microphthalmia...