ALL USERS: ERA will be unavailable Friday, March 5, 2021, from 21:00 to 02:30 for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1599Department of Educational Psychology
- 1097Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 920Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 885Department of Computing Science
- 785Department of Chemistry
- 776Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 43Xu, Zhenghe (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 32Huang, Biao (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 31Kumar, Amit (Mechanical Engineering)
- 29Stroulia, Eleni (Computing Science)
- 27Liu, Qingxia (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 25Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
We study the large-scale video recommendation problem based on user viewing logs instead of explicit ratings. As viewing records are implicitly positive samples, existing matrix factorization methods fail to generate discriminative recommendations based on such one-class data. We propose a...
Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) is a neuromuscular disorder characterized by early involvement of muscle weakness. FSHD is most commonly caused by a deletion of a subset of D4Z4 macrosatellite repeats at the locus located on chromosome 4q35. Within each D4Z4 repeat unit is a double...
A re-examination of ZENK expression following hetero- and conspecific playback in the zebra finch auditory forebrainDownload
Zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata) are one of the most sexually dimorphic songbirds used as model species, not only in appearance but also in vocal production; while males produce both calls and songs, the females only produce calls. This dimorphism in the zebra finch provides a means to...
Tungsten carbide-Nickel (WC-Ni) metal matrix coating with fixed powder composition was deposited using low pressure cold gas dynamic spraying (LPCGDS) and High velocity oxy-fuel (HVOF) spraying. These coatings were subsequently treated with friction stir processing (FSP) as post-deposition heat...
Folk music is a site of contestation to define national culture and language amongst the cultural elites in Pakistan. The elites who established cultural institutions for the promotion of folk music represented Pakistan either as a cultural unit with Islam and the Urdu language as its unifying...