SearchSkip to Search Results
- 23Nursing, Faculty of
- 19Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 3Nursing, Faculty of/Health Equity
- 5Faculty of Nursing
- 3Department of Psychology
- 2Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 1Department of Biochemistry
- 1Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
On November 21st, 2012, a Symposium co-lead by the Alberta Challenging Behaviours Interest & Research Group and ICCER (Institute for Continuing Care Education & Research), was held at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. The aim of the symposium was to explore and discuss the development of...
Affirming the value of the resident assessment instrument: Minimum data set version 2.0 for nursing home decision-making and quality improvementDownload
Background: We examined the agreement over time of the physical functioning domains of the Resident Assessment Instrument: Minimum Data Set Version 2.0 (RAI-MDS) and the Functional Independence Measure (FIM) in nursing home residents with dementia. Methods: We completed a secondary analysis of...