SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Lukasewich, Megan
- 1Andre, Alestine
- 1Arcand, Jayde
- 1Auger, Darlene P.
- 1Badry, Dorothy
- 1Baker, Janelle
- 8Food prices - Arctic Regions
- 5Food sustainability - Northern Canda
- 4Food prices - Northern Canada
- 4Grocery prices - Northern Canada
- 3Canada, Northwest Territories, Aklavik
- 3September, 2016
- 13CANHelp Working Group
- 13CANHelp Working Group/Photographs (CANHelp Working Group)
- 3Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 3Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-Being
Men hoist a solar panel to the roof of the Sittichinli Recreational Complex, Aklavik, NT.
A small motor boat is drawn up on the beach of the Peel Channel near Aklavik, NT. The Richardson Mountains are in the background
Naval oranges available for sale at North Mart in Inuvik, NT, in November, 2011. They are priced at $6.19 CDN per kilogram. Also shown in the image are coconuts and avocados.
Grocery store shelf at North Mart in Inuvik, NT in November 2011. Shelf displays three 2-liter cartons of juice. On the left is one carton of Beatrice brand 100% pure orange juice from concentrate, no sugar or preservatives added, priced at $11.39 CAD. Carton artwork shows an orange with a...
Program and Abstract Booklet. Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-BeingDownload
This is the Program and Abstract Booklet for the Gathering.
These apples were for sale in Aklavik, NT in September, 2016. Fuji apples were CAD$13.19/kg, large McIntosh apples were CAD$8.69/kg and small Gala apples were CAD$8.49/kg.
Smoked white fish bought from local community member at the airport - Aklavik - June 2016
This image shows a pond in the foreground and the buildings of the town of Aklavik in the background. Shot at 2:00 a.m., the image documents the continuous daylight received by this location in July.
In the Inuvik Community Greenhouse, participants grow gardens in raised beds. This bed has tomatoes, lettuce, beets and kale.
This image shows the price of yoghurt and orange juice at North Mart in Inuvik, NT. in November, 2011. The image shows a 650 g plastic tub of Activia strawberry flavoured yoghurt priced at $8:09 CAD. In the centre of the image are two 1.75 litre cartons of Tropicana original, no pulp, pure...