SearchSkip to Search Results
- 345Campbell, Sandy
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 3Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre
- 2Ruben, Abraham Anghik
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 21September, 2016
- 333Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 333Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 10School of Library and Information Studies
- 10School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
Spring break-up on the river creates ice dams and leave chunks of ice marooned on the river banks.
The Arctic Centre Library was relocated in 2018 to the lower level of Arktikum House. The collection includes books, journals and electronic material on Arctic, Antarctic and northern issues.
This brightly painted reindeer was one of several artworks on the street near the Arctic Light Hotel in Rovaniemi.
Norwegian currently has 8 Norwegian Air Boeing 737 MAX 8s in its fleet of about 150 aircraft. One of the most identifiable characteristics of this aircraft are the "winglets" or wingtip structures which reduce drag. The aircraft seats 189 passengers and has two pilots and a 4 person cabin...
The Jamtli Museum in Ostersund, Sweden holds the Överhogdalsbonaderna or Överhogdal Weaves. The weavings, dated to between 800 and 1100 AD, were created on this kind of loom. In this replica example, the warp threads are tautened by the weight of rocks tied to the threads at the bottom. The...
This flower and herb garden is on the southeast corner of the Church Pond (kirkkolampi). In spite of its high latitude (66.5039° N), this garden includes many typical garden plants: irises, peonies, columbines, poppies, saxifrag, and dragon's head. This image shows a collection of columbines in...