SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5217Hill Times Publishing
- 4856Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 376Dolphin, Ric
- 374Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4278Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4147Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1429Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11677University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4638University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1383University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 651Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Kristensen, J., Ott, B. S., Sekerak, A. D.
The following report presents the results of- investigations on walleye and goldeye in the Peace-Athabasca Delta in 1975. The report is divided into four main sections that concern the following topics: (1) walleye in the Richardson Lake – Lake Athabasca system; (2) goldeye in the Lake Claire –...
Technical report TR01-06. We are so used to the ubiquitous World-Wide Web (WWW) that we take it for granted. There is no need to emphasize how dynamic, large, rich, and unstructured, yet important the Web is. From researchers and engineers to children and retired elderly, everyone uses the WWW...
Thornton, S. E., Chopiuk, R. G.
The Waste Dump Design for Erosion Control study was initiated in 1983. Several foothills/mountain coal mine waste dumps were selected for the purpose of evaluating the effects of final configuration on the amount of surface erosion occurring on those dump surfaces. A series of research plots was...
Salkie, Fiona J., Adamowicz, Wiktor, Luckert, Martin K.
Canadians produced 1 tonne of solid waste per capita in 1988 (CCME 1989). This level of solid waste production places Canada among the largest producers of solid waste per capita in the world. Due to decreasing landfill capacity, and the increasing cost of solid waste disposal in landfills to 50%...
Luckert, Martin K., Dosman, Donna, Adamowicz, Wiktor, Laplante, B.
Solid waste management is becoming less a matter of personal household initiative and more an institutionalized system of legislation and programs. In order to decrease the amount of waste that is produced, discarded, and disposed of (landfilled or incinerated), governments, non-profit...