Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HT2GM5T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of language learning strategy instruction on listening: comprehension proficiency and strategy use of learners of German as a foreign language Open Access
- Other title
LLS instruction with learners of German.
German language--Study and teaching (Higher)
Listening comprehension tests.
Second language acquisition.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Archer, Cameron Geoffrey.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in applied linguistics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4349740
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:43:27-06:00
Original checksum: 705b9b862f340425534294bbdb4bff53
Well formed: true
Page count: 122