Journal Articles (Agricultural, Life, & Environmental Sciences)
Items in this Collection
- 2Md. Saiful Hoque
- 2Willing, Ben P.
- 1Abdul-Bari, Mohammed M.
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 1Anderson, Jay A.
- 1Armstrong, Glen W.
- 12Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of
- 12Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Life, & Environmental Sciences)
- 4Human Ecology, Department of
- 4Human Ecology, Department of/Journal Articles (Human Ecology)
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
Traditional kefir reduces weight gain and improves plasma and liver lipid profiles more successfully than a commercial equivalent in a mouse model of obesityDownload
Kefir, a fermented milk beverage, has shown promise in alleviating obesity and associated metabolic dysfunction. However, microbial characteristics are variable among traditional kefirs, and commercial kefirs drastically differ from traditional kefir. This study investigated the ability of four...
Heat treatment, three fungicides (Dexon, Metazoloxon, and Dowco 269), and plant breeding methods were compared for effectiveness in the control of a pathogen that attacks the roots of alfalfa (Medicago media Pers.).