Resources (Centre for Teaching and Learning)
Items in this Collection
- 1Brown, Carol
- 1Centre for Teaching and Learning
- 1Cole D. Gross
- 1Deborah Burshtyn
- 1Gregory P. Thomas
- 1Janice Miller-Young
- 1Educational Research
- 1Methodologies in metacognition research
- 1Self-regulated Learning
- 1active learning, student resistance, resilience, higher education
- 5Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- 5Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)/Resources (Centre for Teaching and Learning)
- 1Secondary Education, Department of
- 1Secondary Education, Department of/Research Materials (Secondary Education)
- 1Education, Faculty of
- 1Education, Faculty of/Research Materials (Education)
This is a bibliography containing references that are about or related to the field of Metacognition research and scholarship. It contains over 1000 references in this, its first iteration. It also has a foreword in which I ask users to read and act on as they consider appropriate. I hope the...
This introductory guide has been designed to be used flexibly to meet a wide variety of needs. The document is comprised of the following sections: SECTION 1: Definitions and Considerations 1. Introduction to Learning Outcomes 2. Before you Begin SECTION 2: Writing Learning...
An annotated bibliography of the higher education literature related to student resistance to active learning. Prepared for the CTL Faculty Learning Community on Active Learning and for credit in the FGSR Graduate Teaching and Learning Program, Level 4.
This document is comprised of the following sections: SECTION 1 Background on LO’s in PhD Programs SECTION 2 Writing Learning Outcomes for Thesis - Based Programs SECTION 3 The Process of Developing Learning Outcomes in Thesis-Based Programs SECTION 4 Reference Documents and Supports
SoTL Citation Self-Assessment Tool
This short, self-assessment tool is designed to help SoTL authors reflect on the references and citations they are choosing and to use them intentionally by 1. coding each citation and reflecting on what level of citation is needed to best support their statement, and 2. reviewing an entire...