Journal Articles (Biomedical Engineering)
Items in this Collection
- 1Dielectric constant
- 1Dielectric pads, matching layer, array coils, optimal permittivity, dielectric resonance, RF safety, SAR
- 1Magnetic resonance imaging, transmit array coils, specific absorption rate, mutual impedance, decoupling, high permittivity liner
- 1capacitive cell
- 1ceramic powder suspension
- 11Biomedical Engineering, Department of
- 11Biomedical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Biomedical Engineering)
- 3Oncology, Department of
- 3Oncology, Department of/Medical Physics
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Medicine and Dentistry)
Control of Mutual Coupling in High-Field MRI Transmit Arrays in the Presence of High-Permittivity LinersDownload
© 2017 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution...
This is a post-peer-review, pre-copyedit version of an article published in Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. The final authenticated version is available online at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mri.2017.12.016 Placing dielectric pads adjacent to the imaging region is an effective method to...
This is the peer reviewed version of the following article: Concepts Magn Reson Part B (Magn Reson Engineering) 46B: 19–24, 2016, which has been published in final form at https://doi.org/10.1002/cmr.b.21318. This article may be used for non-commercial purposes in accordance with Wiley Terms and...