ERA users may experience slowness when using the application. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
Journal Articles (Biomedical Engineering)
Items in this Collection
- 1Dielectric constant
- 1Dielectric pads, matching layer, array coils, optimal permittivity, dielectric resonance, RF safety, SAR
- 1Magnetic resonance imaging, transmit array coils, specific absorption rate, mutual impedance, decoupling, high permittivity liner
- 1capacitive cell
- 1ceramic powder suspension
- 11Biomedical Engineering, Department of
- 11Biomedical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Biomedical Engineering)
- 3Oncology, Department of
- 3Oncology, Department of/Medical Physics
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Medicine and Dentistry)
Control of Mutual Coupling in High-Field MRI Transmit Arrays in the Presence of High-Permittivity LinersDownload
© 2017 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution...
This is a post-peer-review, pre-copyedit version of an article published in Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. The final authenticated version is available online at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mri.2017.12.016 Placing dielectric pads adjacent to the imaging region is an effective method to...
This is the peer reviewed version of the following article: Concepts Magn Reson Part B (Magn Reson Engineering) 46B: 19–24, 2016, which has been published in final form at https://doi.org/10.1002/cmr.b.21318. This article may be used for non-commercial purposes in accordance with Wiley Terms and...