Welcome to the new ERA! NOTE: Some users are encountering errors when depositing items, please bear with us while we work it out!
Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
Author / Creator / Contributor
- 28Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Canadian Welfare Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
Subject / Keyword
- 29Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 10Social service--Directories
- 7Community-based social services
- 7Social services--planning
- 6Social science libraries
- 6Social sciences--Library resources
1984The first edition of the Edmonton Social Planning Council's directory compiled to assist human service agencies, government departments, researchers, and students in using the many libraries and resource centres in the city that contain materials relating to social welfare, social policy, social...
1987-01-01The Edmonton Social Planning Council was contracted to assess the availability as well as use of, crisis counselling and support services in Slave Lake, Alberta.
1929-08-01This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Background for planning: an examination of social factors related to Edmonton's community service needs [revised edition]Download1965-11-01Background for Planning represents the first of a series of Edmonton Welfare Council research reports designed to call attention to facts and possible trends that have a bearing on the development of our community's health, welfare and leisure services. [revised edition]
1 - 10 of 43