Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Items in this Collection
- 28Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Canadian Welfare Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 29Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 10Social service--Directories
- 7Community-based social services
- 7Social services--planning
- 6Social science libraries
- 6Social sciences--Library resources
The first edition of the Edmonton Social Planning Council's directory compiled to assist human service agencies, government departments, researchers, and students in using the many libraries and resource centres in the city that contain materials relating to social welfare, social policy, social...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council was contracted to assess the availability as well as use of, crisis counselling and support services in Slave Lake, Alberta.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Background for planning: an examination of social factors related to Edmonton's community service needs [revised edition]Download
Background for Planning represents the first of a series of Edmonton Welfare Council research reports designed to call attention to facts and possible trends that have a bearing on the development of our community's health, welfare and leisure services. [revised edition]