China Institute Occasional Papers
The China Institute Occasional Paper Series is a quarterly publication focused on contemporary China studies. Each issue features a scholarly essay on topical issues related to China.
Items in this Collection
- 2McCuaig-Johnston, Margaret
- 2University of Alberta. China Institute
- 2Zhang, Moxi
- 1Bao, Yu
- 1Houlden, Gordon
- 1Kerry Sun
- 2Canada--Foreign economic relations--China
- 2China--Foreign economic relations--Canada
- 2Technology and international relations--China
- 2Technology and state--China
In the past several years, the acquisition and ownership of real estate by foreign individuals and businesses has received growing public, political, and media attention in Canada, especially in Vancouver. Driven by concerns about housing affordability, the origins of foreign capital, and various...