SearchSkip to Search Results
- 309Valentin Villatoro (Supervisor)
- 283Gloria Kwon
- 256Michelle To
- 222Hill Times Publishing
- 166Toronto Stock Exchange
- 59Canadian Museum of Civilization
- 267Romanowsky Stain
- 190Peripheral Blood Smear
- 159Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 159Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 134Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 459University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 322Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 322Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
- 158University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
SMDE - senior management, disclosed earners - profiles. Includes: Europe - SMDEs Profile - Characteristics; Europe - SMDEs Profile - Education & Achievements; Europe - SMDEs Profile - Employment Current Board; Europe - SMDEs Profile - Employment Current NonBoard; Europe - SMDEs...
This snowplane, built in 1932 by Fudge Snow Sedans of Moosomin, Saskatchewan. It is currently on display at the Reynolds Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta (R 2007.005.0001). A Ford Model A engine mounted on the exterior back of the vehicle drives a propeller. The vehicle travelled on four...
Social Technology - Using Theories of Psychosocial Development to Better Offer Technology Services to ChildrenDownload
The exponential growth of technology, and our society’s subsequent reliance on this technology, has left many concerned about the negative repercussions on the social development of children raised in a society so engrossed with technology. Yet computer literacy continues to be an important skill...
Although music scholarship has addressed queer topics in the past, a focus on lived experiences and community interactions has been notably absent in the literature. This work considers some of the challenges that may be inhibiting the emergence of a queer focus for fieldwork-based music studies:...
Project SUCH (Save the Ukrainian Canadian's Heritage) was conducted in the summers of 1971 and 1972 in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. Young, largely untrained fieldworkers were tasked with interviewing Ukrainian pioneers in the target areas about their immigration...