This week, we need to do work to address a component of our application that requires immediate attention. As a result, you may experience ERA to be intermittently available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience as we attend to the care and feeding of ERA!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 334Hill Times Publishing
- 309Valentin Villatoro (Supervisor)
- 283Gloria Kwon
- 256Michelle To
- 247Toronto Stock Exchange
- 63Campbell, Sandy
- 267Romanowsky Stain
- 245Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 237Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 236Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 190Peripheral Blood Smear
- 902Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 902Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 696University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 309Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
- 236University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
Background: Cancer-associated venous thromboembolism (VTE) is associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Cancer patients are at higher risk of VTE recurrence despite anticoagulation and bleeding complications while on anticoagulation. There are some risk factors of bleeding specific...
A Focused Ethnography of Indigenous Women Accessing Healthcare Services in Northern and Rural ThailandDownload
There is far ranging evidence indicating that access to healthcare services is not equitable in Thailand, particularly among disadvantaged populations like Indigenous women. What has yet to be explored is Indigenous women’s access to, and experiences of, the Thai healthcare system. In particular,...